Swim Float Kids offers each child a specialized and proven method of survival swimming skills. In addition to instructing children from 9 months and up how to self-rescue should they reach the water alone, we also teach your children how to swim to the best of their ability with confidence and independence!
Through our individualized, hands on approach, your child will learn how to swim head down within the first week, and soon thereafter, to roll onto their backs into a floating/resting position, and then, to roll back over again for continued swimming.
Your child’s accomplishments and life-saving skills will certainly amaze you!
~ THE LASTING RESULT OF OUR PROGRAM: A CONFIDENT AND HAPPY LITTLE SWIMMER, WITH A MUCH HIGHER RESPECT OF THE WATER! ~
• Drowning is the #1 cause of death ages 1-4 in Florida.
• 75% of victims are between 12-25 months.
• 33% drown in a neighbor’s or relative’s pool.
• 65% drown in the family pool.
• 77% were out of the parent’s sight for less than 5 minutes.
• For every child who drowns, four are hospitalized for a near drowning.
Like Us on Facebook